You can find information about odds and events on the Sports and Live pages without registration in browse mode. You can place a bet after registration. Register by email, phone or via a social network. To log in, enter the login (ID) and password in the relevant fields. You will need a positive account balance to place a bet. You can make a deposit using e-payment methods (“Deposit” section).
1. Select Sports or Live in the main menu.
2. In the left column on the next page choose a sport and an event.
3. You will see the odds and the markets in the central section. To add a bet, click on the odds and the event will appear in the bet slip.
4. If there are several different bets on the bet slip, select the type of bet: Accumulator, System or Chain.
5. Enter stake amount.
6. Press “Place a bet”.
7. You will see a pop-up window with the details of your bet. Once the bet is accepted, the stake will be deducted from your account immediately.
8. You can see your bets in the “Recent bets” section or in My Account – Bet history.
9. In the case of a win, the funds are transferred to your account automatically after the bet has been settled. ONE-CLICK BET One-click bet allows you to bet an amount chosen with a single click on selected odds. To activate “One-click bet”, please do the following: tick the box “One-click bet”; enter stake amount; press “Apply”; you will see a pop-up window “The stake is set”. Once One-click bet is activated, the customer can place bets with one click on the selected odds. Further confirmation is not required. Warning! With “One-click bet”, any click on the odds will lead to the placing of a bet. To disable “One-click bet”, untick the checkbox “One-click bet”.